Monday, October 6, 2008

The Melting Pot

I went home for the weekend and to celebrate my moms' birthday our family went to the "Melting Pot" in Salt Lake. The 'Melting Pot' is a really yummy fondue restaurant. Everything you eat is fondue style. We had an appetizer of bread and vegetables dipped in a cheese fondue. The main course was a variety of different meats that you cooked in a seasoned broth. Dessert was my favorite. My mom chose white chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, brownies, etc. It was all yummy! We had a good time eating and talking together. Tomorrow is my mom's actual birthday and she is 40!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Jessica Snyder said...

I've always wanted to try the melting pot! Maybe that will be the restaurant of my choice fir my birthday intge spring! I can't believe your mom is 40! I remember when she was 20 and I don't feel old enough to remember back 20 years! Time flies. Oh- we are adopting a new dog. She's a bulldog that was abused for breedi g purposes. The poor thing hasn't been fed inweeks! She's at the vet now with IV fluids to get her apetite back. But she is beautiful and so sweet. Whoever abandoned her was a horrible person. I'll post pics on my blog later this week!