Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Fun

Last night the Pre-Vet club had a scary movie night and we watched "I Am Legend" and had an assortment of junk food. It was fun! Before the movie we got a tour of the new animal science facility. The tour was given by one of Utah States practicing veterinarians and he took us into some really neat rooms. We saw a really expensive microscope that has the capability of splitting embryo's and a really neat surgery room that is designed specifically for cattle and horses. It was a pretty fun night.

Today I took my dogs for a hike up in the canyon since they are up here boarding while the family is on vacation. It was really fun and it made me wish I could have a dog where I live so I could do that more often. The weather was perfect. I feel bad for my dogs though because they really didn't want to go back into the kennel after the hike. It's been kind of weird knowing what they do when they aren't at home.

No comments: