Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pictures to the previous post

School is almost over! In two weeks I'll be at home and gearing up to start working. I'm just excited to be done with school for awhile and to see my family. Here is a picture recap of the last few weeks. I've definitely made time for more than just studying this term!

My first trip to the Portland temple to do baptisms. It was a nice trip and I got to know some ward members a little bit better on the two hour drive there and back. The Portland temple is very beautiful.

My trip to the zoo was a great experience. We went behind the scenes with one of the zoo veterinarians and he told us about procedures he had done on various animals and gave us a tour of the veterinary hospital. Also, we got to get up close to some animals including a rhino and a tiger. I have pictures but we were asked not to post them on the web. It was a great day for the zoo so after our tour I stayed and visited the exhibits for while. The animals were very photogenic, especially one black bear that was up at least 50 feet in a tree!


Some pictures of my favorite Oregon flowers! Rhododendrons! They are everywhere and in many bright and beautiful colors. I especially liked the bright orange and pink ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alexa! I never get on blogs and stuff but i like looking at yours! I want to come up to Oregon some day cuz it looks pretty! I cant wait for you to come home though! Love ya!
Morgan