Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This semester is barely underway and yet it is probably the busiest semester I've had in a while! I'm still working on my Vet School application though I am almost done with it. Every thing is due by Oct. 2. I applied for graduation and now I have to meet with my adviser and make sure I meet all the requirements to graduate in the Spring. School is tuff because I'm taking a lot of upper division biology classes but the classes are all pretty interesting so that makes it much better. I think this semester is going to fly by and the next thing I'll know I'll be hearing from vet schools!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work alexa..We are proud of your accomplishments..It will all pay off in the end..Hope we can see you one of these days.....love Grandma

Vickie said...

Hey, Alex

Hard to believe you're applying for graduation already! Good luck with the vet school application process!

Love ya,

Vickie