Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Going Back to School...

I am going to be moving back to Utah State this weekend. I am excited to start my Senior year! This semester I'll be taking Microbiology, Histology, and Genetics. I am really excited to have a break from Chemistry for a semester. I am still in the process of applying to vet school with my application due Oct. 2.

On a different note, my mom and Morgan went to girls camp last week and they had a good time. The theme for camp was "To eternity and beyond" and they incorporated different superheroes into camp. Morgan was a junior camp leader and her group was Spiderman. She borrowed a way cool costume for a skit that they did and the pictures were really funny so I decided to post them. SpiderMo!

1 comment:

Jessica Snyder said...

I can't believe you're starting your Senior year! How awesome is that?!

And those pictures of Morgan are way too funny!