Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Snowing in April!

It is finally spring and it's snowing!! I'm getting tired of the weather! It will get warm for a few days and then we get snowed on! It's torture! On a more positive note, I only have 2 weeks of school left! One week of classes and then it will be finals week. It went by really fast and I cant believe I'm almost done with my junior year in college. I'll be going home for the summer but commuting a few times a week for work. I hope it warms up soon so it will actually feel like summer!

2 comments:

Jessica Snyder said...

Snowing? Yikes! Well, its suppose to be close to 90 degrees here this weekend- and its only April!
What crazy weather we are both having.
Good luck with finals!

Amy Tobler said...

That's crazy! I heard you may (or have) applied to UF for grad school. Yay! It's sunny and 80 degrees here today...could be a perk of coming here. :-)