Monday, January 26, 2009

Visit from the Family













My family came up to visit me on Martin Luther King Day along with my grandparents. My grandparents have been wanting to come see me since I started school and it was good for them to be able to come now. We had a great time. I showed them where I live and we went to a yummy pizza place for lunch. We drove around the city for a bit and looked at campus and the temple. It was too chilly to get out and walk around but at least it wasn't snowing. After that we played cards back at my apartment for awhile. It was a great day!


Now I'm gearing up to take two exams this week. Physics and Organic Chemistry! I'm a little stressed out but I think I'll do okay.

Here's some pictures from my families visit.

2 comments:

Greg C said...

Hey Alexa, Thanks for being such a great host and for entertaining us for the day. We had a great time!
Love ya, Dad

Anonymous said...

Good luck on those exmas! O-chem is so hard. I hated that class. It still gives me nigtmares!