Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finals are over!!

Finals are over as of Friday! I did well on all of them. I'm so glad to finally have some free time. My plans for summer include: earning money for school, taking organic chemistry, exercising more, and to just have fun. I moved into a new apartment yesterday and it is awesome! I've switched from having bunk beds and a small room to having a private room with my very own bathroom! I'm especially excited about the bathroom! I'd say that I've definitely upgraded. My room is even bigger than my room at home. I think it will be a good summer!

1 comment:

Jessica Snyder said...

Congrats on finishing finals! I can't believe you are going to tackle O-Chem this summer, that was the hardest class I took in college- it's crazy. But getting it over with in summer school is an awesome idea!